Amazon ZT-Automations retail problem

Discussion in 'Ask Team Openbeam' started by thoughtfix, Oct 14, 2015.

1. thoughtfix

thoughtfix Member

I don't know where else to post this so I'll try here: I ordered spare glass build plate (so I can swap while printing a lot of stuff or experiment with different tapes) and the experience was less than stellar. It's advertised "new" and even says "new" on the box, but the plate has clearly been used and has a lot of scraping marks and sticky film on it. It looks worse than my ten-month-old active build plate!

I tried to contact the seller through the amazon store, but "Your e-mail(s) to ZT Automations LLC (mktd31173skcc3d@marketplace.amazon.com) cannot be delivered because there was a problem with the recipient's email system. The recipient can still view the message in their message center on Amazon.com, but they will not receive it by e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience."

So I tried contacting them from their web form on their web site and nothing yet. Maybe someone here knows? Mike?

Attached Files:

2. Mike Ziomkowski

Mike Ziomkowski Administrator Staff Member Vendor

Hey, I will contact you directly on this issue.
  3. thoughtfix

thoughtfix Member

Follow-up: Mike Z did contact me right after. Sorry it took so long for me to report back a thumbs-up.